Marlene - L.A., California
Themes: love

There is that one person in this lifetime in which we are able to confide with our most deepest feelings. We can share the good and the bad with this person and he or she will understand, love, cherish and respect you no matter what. I believe in finding your soul mate. I have faith that there is one special person in this world that you can share this amazing bond with. Having a soul mate goes way beyond just a typical love affair. It can start with a friendship that will progress into respect, trust, love, admiration and ultimately a powerful spiritual connection. It is a true blessing to be able to experience this rare bond with another human being, but if and when we do, we must be able to receive this gift and reciprocate the feelings as well as the actions.

People will say that we may have more than one soul mate, but I disagree, I think that there is one special person for each individual. The opportunity to find such a bond with someone comes once in a lifetime. The soul mate I believe in is one I will share companionship and romantic love with. The soul mate that I desire is of the opposite sex

Arreola 2 of 2

and when we find one another, that is if I have not found him already, it will be a true blessing for the both of us. What can I say? I am a romantic that is in touch with my spirituality. And because of this I believe in having that one soul mate.