Aren - Glendale, California

I believe that God made everything happen for a reason. In my past I have had many experiences realizing that when anything happens, there is a reason behind it.

A couple years ago I got into a car accident, and it was the worst of my life. My six months was not over yet, meaning that I was not allowed to have any passengers in my car, but I did. I was taking three of my friends home from school, and all of a sudden I get into the accident. Without knowing what to do with my friends since my six months was not done, I was scared I would get into trouble for having them in my car. Surprisingly enough, two of my other friends were at the scene of the accident. One of my friends was on their way to work at the mall, and amazingly two of my friends lived by the mall. My other friend was able to get into the car with another person and go home. It was weird because out of nowhere my friends were there to help me out and I felt like this accident was set up in a way that I would not really get into trouble. I believe that there is a reason for everything because of this event and whenever something does happen to me, I understand that it is fate.

There was another time where my mom always took me to school because I did not have a car or a license. One day something happened to my mother’s back and she was not able to walk. A day after that I got my license and my dad surprised me with a car. Not only was I able to go to school by myself, but I was able to take care of my mom and do some of her daily jobs, such as buying food and going shopping. It made me think that what if I never did go for my license, which was going to take care of us while my dad was working. Once again I see it as fate and a cause behind it. I believe that God has a reason for making life so interesting and unpredictable, but yet explainable.

This I believe, everything happens for a reason.