Farsheed - woodland hills, California

A healthy mind and body leads to success

I believe people who focus their attention on their mind and body have the capability of succeeding in every aspect of their lives. A powerful mind does not discriminate against a person who is kind and generous nor will it discriminate against one who is quiet and shy. It just wants to succeed. I believe that the foundation to a powerful mind is education. A person with a properly educated mind is capable of attaining positions in society that most un-educated people could only dream of getting, yet these dreams keep them from realizing that they too could acquire the skills needed to live a prosperous life. Use your dreams to make goals for yourself and then follow them.

I believe that No matter how old you are, the resources available in our society today provide every single person the tools required to achieve the academic goals they desire regardless of age. Our mind is a muscle and it needs to work out every day; School is the gymnasium that provides the necessary tools to exercise our mind in our own way.

I believe that a properly maintained body is a large piece of the puzzle that defines a person as a whole. It allows our mind to function at its full capacity and it keeps our body young. A healthy body is one that starts taking care of itself from the inside and realizes that people are what they eat. It nourishes itself with vegetables, fruits, and vitamins allowing it to live a life free of disease and premature aging. A healthy body doesn’t discriminate against race, religion, or color. A healthy body just wants to live a long healthy life and succeed.

I believe that when a powerful mind joins forces with a healthy body, they form a formidable team that is capable of overcoming every obstacle and dead end such as monetary problems, pain, and suffering many people encounter during their lifetime. A powerful mind and body is capable of crushing these obstacles like a sledgehammer shattering a clay brick.

So if you are sitting at home wondering what’s around the corner in years to come like I did 2 years ago, don’t think twice about it. We live in a society that promotes education and a healthy life style. Take advantage of it and you will see that what’s around the corner is success and its waiting for you.