Stason - Westminster, Colorado

I Believe

I believe in reaching for the sky to achieve your dreams and fulfill your desires. In life there are levels of which you have to complete to achieve success. You will only be promoted to your next level when your are over qualified at your present level. .

Knowledge is power the more you have the further you can exceed in achieving your goals. Knowledge can also be harmful, with the knowledge you have you need to make wise decisions.

I believe that life is too short to settle for just anything, never give up on your dreams and don’t stop until you have reached the top.

One of my favorite quotes comes from my favorite quarterbacks in the NFL Michael Vick ” Impossible is nothing” Anything is possible with knowledge, hard work, belief and a dream. Dream is just a word without belief.

I believe that every man has an equal opportunity to achieve success. The path he chooses in the present will determine how his future will turn out.

Your goals are your motivation, the higher you set them the harder you have to push yourself to achieve them. Knowledge, descipline and hard work equal success but to achieve that success you can’t allow distractions to get in your way and take you of track. A person knows they are on the right track to success when they see distractions as speed bumps in the road and don’t let those bumps effect them because they know where they are headed.

I look at life being too short and to make great memories and to leave an inhertance for your children and your generations to come is a great success in life. A family business is very important, it gives your children and generations great advantages to take that business to a greater level that you were ever able to and gives them the opportunity to be better than you, Which I believe is every father dream for his children be more successful than he.

Always keep up and stay focused with your eye on the prize because with knowledge, discipline and hard work comes success.