Elizabeth - Port Orchard, Washington
Themes: family, love

I believe in family. I believe in family because they are the wind beneath your wings, and for the way their love never ends. They will always offer you an honest opinion and a shoulder to cry on.

I believe that family is the most important thing someone can have in life. Without family, I wouldn’t be able to get through my day-to-day life. They are your support group, your foundation in life. What I mean by your foundation is that when no one else can help you, your family is right there to help you stand up. Family also knows all your limits and your abilities. So when you think you can’t do something they know you can and they push you to that goal or that dream.

I believe that the quote, “The only love that can be divided endlessly and still not diminish is the love of your family’s.” The reason I say this is because when you are loved by someone other than your family, there is always that chance that they could stop loving you. When your family loves you, you know that that love is there to stay and isn’t going anywhere. It’s the kind of love that you don’t have to hear it said all the time because you just know it is.

With family you might never see eye-to-eye. But that’s a beautiful thing because that means you all have something different to bring to the table especially when you come home with a problem or something is bothering you. Family is not going to tell you what you want to hear like maybe how the public might. They are you going to tell you what they really think about your situation. You might not want to hear what they have to say at that moment, but at least you know they care enough about you to sit there and tell you an honest and caring opinion. Family are the ones that have been listening to you complain or cry or be gleeful for your entire life.

This is why family is so important in so many different ways. Their the wind beneath your wings. They will always love you unconditionally. And they’re there with open arms and information. That’s why without family, I don’t think that I would be able to make it through this game called life, and I don’t think you would be able to either. So always remember; when you need a push your family is there to give you that push. When you need some good old-fashioned hugs and kisses you have family. Also when you need that one honest and comforting opinion, just remember your family is always there.