Eric - South Gate, California
Themes: love

I believe in a great kiss. There are many types of kisses. There are wet

kisses, as well as dry. There are sweet kisses and there are the sour kisses. There are

nice clean kisses and very sloppy with saliva everywhere kisses. There is the simple

peck on the lips. The French kiss which is always a favorite. A kiss can bring pleasure

and it could bring sadness. A kiss can lead to evil deeds .A kiss can mean a great deal of

things. The interlocking of lips can start a great relationship.

A kiss can mean more than just one thing. It can say, “I like you, but as a friend.” It can

also say, “I want you. Right here, right now!” It could be a simple greeting between

friends or family members. A kiss can be used as a weapon. A weapon that mostly

women use. It could seduce a person to do things. It can raise jealousy, and cause

anger. A kiss can bring happiness, and with it bring pleasure. A kiss can mean nothing.

In a couple it could mean an expression of love to one person. Yet to the other person it

means nothing, nothing at all. It is meaningless. Thoughts of when it will be over circle

the mind. A kiss can be the start of a great night of wild sex, which was what both parties

wanted. Although it was a very good kiss, in wasn’t a great one.

A kiss can lead to suffering in life. A kiss can kill. There are those soft, beautiful,

poisoned lips. There is woman and a man. The woman kisses another man that leads to

passion. The first man decides that if he can’t have her kisses no other person can. Not

only can a kiss cause murder, but it can cause death. It could lead to obsession. Which is

dangerous. It is dangerous if you are obsessed with the kiss of a person, but that person

has moved on to looking for an obsession for themselves. The obsession of a kiss is

great, if the feeling is mutual.

It can be an innocent new experience between children or it could be disgusting. A

person wouldn’t like to kiss a person with the breathe of onion diarrhea. It can bring

great disappointment. Imagine being at the doorsteps of her house. You go in for the

kiss, or if you are the woman, wait for the kiss that is coming. It was a great date. In

the end you just don’t feel it. Knowing that without that kiss, that would have had been

one of the greatest nights of your life, but with the kiss, it was just another

disappointment. There will be no second date, and surely none of you that night will be

getting laid.

I believe in a great kiss. A great kiss in which leaves you craving for more. Wether that

person kissing has their tongue way inside your throat, or sucks on your lower lip. A

great kiss doesn’t only have to be between lips. It could include other places of the body.

The neck, collarbone, forehead, stomach, cheek, and many other places. Where you

place your hands, and keep them there matters. The setting is also important. Near a

garbage can, or under the mistletoe, in the rain, in the snow, at the beach, in the

morning, at night, new year’s eve, under water, in the shower. The great kiss can

happen anywhere, anytime. I believe that your greatest kiss will occur with the person

that you love, and with whom you will spend the rest of your life with. Which is why you

decide to share your life with them, so you can always kiss them, so you can always

have a great kiss.