Joshua - Flagstaff, Arizona
Themes: love

I believe in love. I believe that some day, one day, I will truly find love. I believe life isn’t worth living if you don’t have anyone to share it with. I believe that everyone has bad days, and that sometimes the only thing that can cheer us up is that certain someone. I believe that no matter who you are or what you look like, you can be happy with someone. Everyone is able to fall in love; it’s just a matter of whether you want to fall in love. Sometimes the day seems better if there’s someone you love that you can talk to about things or just cuddle with. And sometimes life doesn’t feel so lonely when you’re being held in the arms of the one you love. Another thing I believe in is the essence; the chemistry, the romance, and the passion of love. Love is what everyone truly needs. I believe that there is someone out there for everyone, who can change your life and make things all the better. Love has its strange ways that can make you feel like the happiest person around, it can make everything seem possible. The passion and the moments that you get to experience with that person is what love is all about. When I saw her that day during school I fell to pieces. It was that moment that I completely fell in love with her. So in that moment I decided to take a risk for once. I ran for the life of me to tell her that I needed her, and couldn’t be complete without her. And in that kiss afterwards is when I really felt what love was all about It was then that I knew my life had changed. I became a carefree person with self confidence and unselfishness. It is that love that I have for her that keeps me going in times of sadness and distress. It was that first time I saw her that made me believe in the mysterious power of love. It had taught me to believe that love; although dangerous, perilous, just too hazardous is all we need. It’s what we’re all waiting to experience. To have someone sweep you off your feet and make life wonderful. It’s all about the passion and the romance that we’re all dying to feel. The essence of love is what everyone needs to complete life and make it a fairy tale come true. I believe in the essence of love.