Madison - Norwood, North Carolina

I believe that daughters are molded to be just like their mothers. No matter how hard I try to be different from my mother, it seems that the basis for all our ideas, thoughts and anything else we may have, are all the same. She can start a sentence and I will finish it with the exact same words she was going to use. She can pick up an item in a store and I will be walking around looking for her with the exact same thing in my hands. Whether big or small, important or unimportant, it seems that I am just like my mother. Now, I am not saying that becoming just like her is a bad thing, I am just saying that all the times I think she is embarrassing me, she truthfully isn’t. In reality, I would probably act the same way in the situation, but at the time, it just seems that she is “un-cool” in the way she is behaving. My mother is one of the best in the world. If I could be half of the “mother-material” that she is when (and if) I decide to have children, I think I would be doing pretty well.