William - North Hollywood, California

I believe that even the smallest insect is a human.

I believe a human is the smallest insect. For instance, an ant has a similar life journey of human’s. They endure the challenges of being tossed around by daily “blows.”

An ant’s life is similar to the characteristics of a human’s life which many times go unnoticed. Just like human’s, ants struggle to reach their fulfillment of whatever goals it might be. Many of us reach our goals each and every day not knowing our destination or despite what environment is encountered. They are the hard working class of American people. They react to certain instincts and strive for food just like we do. If an army of ants surround an opened coca cola bottle or a fat burger and some fries, they are mostly considered as annoying pests, but people literally do the same thing.

I believe that we are all ants seen by another higher class authority being examined through magnify glass, predetermining our journey of life on this bubble planet called Earth. People might have difficulty to appreciate the smaller creatures, but I know that within, they carry the biggest essence of creating this planet.