Maha Dali - Ghendale, California

Approached by a friend asking,” you know I don’t understand how can you believe in God when you can’t see Him?” To me it is easy.

I believe in God when I look around me and see the flowers in the field, all kind of colors, shapes, and its smells are fascinating every soul. I look at the trees short and tall big and small spread all around, providing us with food and shade, oxygen to breathe in and a rich legacy to leave behind. The green meadows with wild flowers, that takes away our heart from its beauty.

I believe in God when I look at the sky and see the wonderful stars shining in a majestic design, fixed there in the firmament of the heavens and prohibited from moving a shade more or less than what it’s permitted to. Or the sun as if it is standing there granting us with what we need for life. This is an enormous ball of fire hanging in there to give glory to its creator.

I love height, but when I look down from the top of the mountain my heart trembles

before the majesty of its maker. I look at the unsearchable oceans with its boundaries that can not exceed. Furthermore, there are thousand and thousand creatures that are swimming and another that are clinging to the ground. Fish are there too, millions of different colors, shapes, and sizes. On land, there is countless number of animals fierce, wild and tamed.

I believe in God when I look at people around me and see how they started their life journey. One cell, zygote, mercilessly differentiate into trillions and zillions of weaved cells know its ways, where to go and what to function at. Who can tell me how our organs are woven inside our mother’s womb? One little mistake and deformity will be our destiny. We do not choose or pick for ourselves who we are, it’s already been selected for us. Our fathers and mothers history have been recorded inside us in our blood like a hard copy, you can not escape.

You, my friend, and I are exactly the same we cry when we are in pain, and laugh when we are joyful, we did not ask to be hear and we will not be asked when we want to leave. However, I love you no mater what you choose to believe in and you always will be my friend. So, my believe is in God who Has the entire world in His hand, who designed all the things in it, and put it in this unique order.