Arman - Glendale, California

I believe that there is no life after death. I believe that we are born only once and have only one life to live. The idea of this life being a preparation for the next spiritual one has been wrapped around our necks for thousands of years. For example, Christianity, Buddhism, and Islam are all different religions, but they have something in common and that is the idea of there being another life after death. Many different religions convey us to live our lives as good persons, to do good things that will benefit us and the society, and to not hurt anybody so that after we die, we will be granted an endless life in heaven. On the other hand, if we choose to disobey and break the laws then we will burn in hell for eternity. I believe that is insane, there is no heaven and there is no hell. I believe that instead of waiting to reach heaven after death, we should concentrate on accomplishing the one main goal which is to live life to the fullest.

I believe that this is the only life we will have and we should appreciate every single second of it. Our lives are extremely short and in order to have a meaningful life we should set different goals for ourselves. Therefore, everybody tries to accomplish their goals in life, whether it is to be a good parent, to have a good carrier, to be rich or even change the world somehow. There is always something to accomplish for everybody. I live my life by trying to get the most out of every second that I spent. I try to do the things I like, go to the places I like, and spent time with the people I enjoy because I believe that if I do not do all of that now, then I will never have another chance.

I believe we are given one life, one opportunity, and one chance so we should not waste it. I also believe that we all have to leave this world sometime, whether we want it or not. We certainly can not take anything with us, but I believe that we can leave a lot after us.