Mario - Glendale, California

I believe in family.

I believe that family is the most important thing. Family is always there for you, be it a good thing or a bad thing they are always there to help you. The support that family gives you makes you believe that even the most impossible task is possible. Family cheers you on and tells you not to give up.

Family has the greatest bond. Even if one is mad with another sibling the bond that unites family together cannot be broken. Family gives you confidence and suggestions. Family is always honest and makes you feel comfortable.

Family always has a shoulder that you can cry on or hold onto for support. True family helps their fallen members and guides them in the right direction. The compliments when achieving something wonderful gives you happiness and hope. Family is like having a bunch of best friends; the only thing is that these friends will never leave you.

Celebrating and having fun with family is the most magical adventure. You can act yourself and feel comfortable to have fun with the people that you know best. Celebrating holidays and birthdays always brings warmth and unity.

Family comes first above all. When one member of the family falls we all fall and pay close consideration to the one that is down and hurt. Knowing that family is there gives you the will to keep on moving forward in life.

I believe in my family, they are my life, they are the reason that I keep on trying. Without family I would be a lonely person. Friends are like a second family; my primary friends are my family. Only family gives you love, knowledge, acceptance, forgiveness, and everything else. As I become older new family members join and old ones leave. Keeping the new family informed about those that are not with us anymore keeps all of us united in spirit.