Arutyun - Glendale, California

I Believe In Laughter

I believe in laughter. Laughter is very important to me. I love to make people laugh and I enjoy it when people make me laugh. A laugh can turn a bad day into a good day in an instance. I think people will oppose me and say how can we laugh and think positive in a world full of stress and negativity. I know it will be hard but we all need humor in our lives to get through our days. I heard a story on television about someone that got rid of all his cancer because of laughter. A doctor told his patient you have cancer and a short period of time to live. During that time, the man with cancer rented and bought any comedy movies he can. On his next check up with the doctor ninety percent of his cancer was gone. That is why you always hear people say laughter increases your life and I will always believe that.

Like any other person I do have my bad days. On these days I try my best to be around people that can make me laugh to make my mood better. When I am around people that have had bad days I make them laugh so I can help them feel better. For me laughter is the best cure. Whenever I am sick, or depressed or stressed out laughter fixes it all. I love to hear jokes, anecdotes and life stories to make me laugh. Laughter is very important to me. It is laughter that gets me through my days. Days I don’t laugh a lot or don’t laugh at all I consider those bad days.

As you grow older you would never want to remember the bad things you went through. You are always going to want to reminisce about the fun things that you did or happened to you so you can laugh and be happy. Laughter is a medicine to all of life’s sorrows and problems. If it can cure someone and get rid of his cancer it can do many other things. Laughter helps me forget about unpleasant things. The key to a healthy life is to enjoy it with laughter at every moment.