Mike - Menonomee Falls, Wisconsin
Themes: sports

I believe in following your passion no matter how hard or how far it takes you. I believe that following it is essential and helps gain many important traits. I followed my passion of soccer ever since I was a young boy. Although I am not much older than when I started, I still believe I will never stop playing.

I started playing soccer when I was 5 years old for the YMCA. I grew from that, and it became more than just my parents making me do something; it became a hobby. After about 5 years I got sick of soccer and dreamt about being a football player when I grow up. That didn’t last long but the soccer did. Soccer came back to me when I was 10, and it became entertainment for me. I liked doing it, and I got good workouts. After the last few years I have grown to love the sport; it has become my passion.

I never will quit playing soccer because of my love for the game. Someday I’ll decide whether or not I will play in college. A passion is something that is strived for, a love that will never stop. I hope to play soccer as a career, and play until I die. I can’t see myself ever stopping.

A passion is defined as any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling. This feeling can’t be stopped or ended. There is always time for something this big or something that is this meaningful. A passion is worth fighting for and should never be let go.

Passions are held forever; if not, then it’s not a real passion. My love for soccer will always be there, I will play until I can’t play any longer. I will let my legs fall off before I let my passion, my love, my life go away. Passions can’t be let go. Follow your dreams no matter how far it takes you, or how hard it pushes you. If it’s a real passion, you will make it work. This I believe.