Ella - Southampton, Pennsylvania
Themes: love

I believe that the power of love is so great it can conquer most anything and can bridge gaps that are seemingly miles apart. It begins as something small like planting a small stem that flourishes into an astounding garden. Metaphorically speaking, by putting your faith into something tiny and then watching it thrive and become something more than you have imagined, the process is very similar to love. When it comes to a relationship between two people, both devote their feelings to something beyond. They are essentially planting a seed that could either blossom to a stunning flower or wizen before their very eyes. People take that chance everyday because that ultimate feeling of love is worth every worry they may encounter while waiting to see the outcome of their seed.

I believe that love is benevolent and gentle, like a mother soothingly embracing her infant. Love is able to connect two people by thin strands that seem to be quite differential in their lives. The mother has carried her child for several months and is connected to her newborn on an understandable level. Once the child is born, the mother loves him or her no matter what he does or looks like because there is an unwritten code of love between a child and their mother. Love just has that ability; it can unite two different people who live in two different worlds and put them together as one under its enchantment.

I believe that two people in love can conquer together; first each other and then the world. This four letter word when simply defined means a physically powerful positive emotion of regard and affection towards somebody. Words so simply placed to form a definition created a meaning so colossal that the idea is difficult to grasp. This is meant to suggest that love may cross your path at any time, but when it hits you, you’ll know it’s there. Any skeptic can be the ideal example for this scenario. It’s the person who doesn’t believe in love, or thinks that this is the mushy stuff coming from fairly tails where they live happily ever after … It is in fact that skeptic who at any moment can be attained and appreciate the truest sense of love.

I believe that love strikes at you once so mightily that you remain in this electric state forever. People recall their “first love” many times through the course of their lives. They think of all the people they have loved, all of their previous relationships, and all of their former sweethearts. Surely, one person stands in the light of this reminiscing and that is their true love. It may have been somebody whom they fell in love with in the kindergarten sandbox when they were three or their spouse to this day.