Nasya - Lake Park, Florida

This I believe……… A pretty hard statement t o complete, but after several moment are thinking I came to a conclusion that out of all the things in this world to believe I can sum it all up to one word and that is family.

Have you ever thought about the people who are apart of you everyday life, the people you live under the same roof with? Well, when this topic was brought I surely did. It took me a while to figure out that without my family life just wouldn’t be possible for me as a person.

What exactly made me realize that family is important? Regardless of the fussing and fighting that is carried on in a household between siblings, and even parents when it comes down to the core your family is there for you. I realized this when I had no one to turn to at a certain point, not even my closest friend I could turn to and not be judge, but without second guessing, the answer was right under my nose, literally, my family was right there, always.

Growing up in a big family (six children and two parents) I learned a lot about myself, and being able to explore this joyous experience but at times mishap has made me a better person in many ways. It gives me very high goals for my self be that I have a brother in the navy, a brother finishing his four years of college football possibly moving his career on, and two older sisters attending college, I have very high expectations.

What do I believe in? I believe in family. Regardless of everything we go through as people when it comes down to the core I the one thing I believe in most is my “family”.