Henry - Novi, Michigan

This is about a lot of people in the world that like to judge people behind there back taking time out of there lives to talk about people that they swear they don’t like which clearly has to be a lie simply because your wasting your time talking about someone bringing there name up in conversations for a girl to a guy you must have a secret crush that you don’t ever want to get out of the closet and if its guy to guy you must just want to be his friend. With me being Henry I have witnessed a lot of haters in my life people that say that I would never get to college and I made it. People would say that I couldn’t rap so I made a CD and sold about 700 copies out of the trunk. That’s what I do I have my mind set to were no one can faze me I’m my own man and everything that I do effects me not anyone else. That’s mainly why I don’t listen to a lot of people because unless your god you can’t predict the out come of my life your life or anybody else’s so why do the criticism for no reason. I find it very stupid but yet I think that’s why a lot of people are so successful because there has been some one in everyone’s life that has said you cant do this or your going to fail at that, that right there makes people strive to prove them wrong. I mean its very normal for people to be envious towards another based on that persons past like that person may have had a chance to do something good an productive with there life and they failed, so when they see someone else having success in what they attempted and failed at they seem to hate and show no type of respect. I’m not a hater will never be a hater I respect everything that everyone does because if they do it and are successful with it that means god put them on the earth to fulfill that task. I love rappers they are the people that inspired me to even start doing rap music I didn’t start off of envy or hating anyone I feel its what god put me on this earth to do play football and rap so that’s what I’m going to do before I die and I wont stop until I’m successful I’m not a loser and never will be. So to all the haters thank you you’re the reason I’m this far in life going to college making CD’s and playing Semi pro football I love you all and with out you I would have no motivation so do what you do best thank you.