George - USA
Age Group: 65+
Themes: golden rule

A message to the author:

Here is your introduction to what you should have been taught instead of ‘complaining’ about the system you helped to create. First I will ask you a few questions. Who invented you? Why are you unhappy with the way things are? Is that because where you came from someone taught you how to fix all this suffering? No my friend you are not being tested by God, you are expected to make changes in the world. Last question. How important is it to you to stop the suffering? Now the Introduction.

I am sure you have heard the expression, “a word to the wise is sufficient”.

Go to your library and go to the reference desk and ask the reference librarian to please help you with a research project. You want that professional librarian to put you in touch with someone that does research projects for the library system. You will ask that research specialist to give you all the information they can find on Immutable Laws. Now I will warn you in advance, if you do a search on Immutable Laws on the internet, you will find probably hundreds of books with that in their title. You do not want to read those books, because they will tell you nothing about the Immutable Laws that were made by the God that made you and all of us and that you need to learn about.

The research librarian will want some kind of a reference point to do the research. Here is what you tell her:

I want to know what keeps our planet running and our universe doing what it does. I already know man cannot alter any of those laws and I know if they run everything on this planet, they are being interrrupted by me and mankind when we try to run the planet with our own agenda that is being run on a different system that man has created for his own use. I already know you and I are an Immutable Law ( you are talking to the reference person) and we both know you didn’t create you and I didn’t create me, and that means someone else is in charge. I want to participate in that system and I need to know why we aren’t doing that. (That is where the suffering happens). Please help me to understand this because I know that just like anything that man creates, we have to be taught how it works, and that means we need instructions about a car or a computer or anything else that we need to be trained on to properly use. So I want to read the instructions on Immutable Laws for humanity and I presume I can train myself.

There is only one guarantee. Use the system as it was designed.