Alissa - Lengby, Minnesota

I believe in many things especially miracles. I will tell you why. In April of 2004 my grandfather was in a terrible accident that put him in the hospital, Rehab and a nursing home for 16 months. I believe in miracles because in April of 2004 you would look at my grandfather and swear that he would never walk again well guess what today he walks with a cane or nothing at all. I truly believe i n miracles because his recovery is a miracle in itself. He died twice enroute to the hospital but they were able to bring him back. He had infection in his lungs that spread to the vertebrae in his back and he had to undergo a 8 hour surgery because it was pushing on his spinal cord causing him not to be able to move. He had a halo on his head for 8 weeks. His accident showed our whole family that miracles do happen if you truly believe. Today my grandfather is out of the hospital walking and talking but he bears the scars of that spring that we will never forget. That is why I believe in Miracles.