Yelena - Glendale, California

I believe in the love and the support of friendship and those around us. I believe that friendship has the power to transform and heal.

Having good friends that are there for you and understand you matters very much in life. Friends are those people who make you love who you are when you are with them. They help you find solutions to your problems and friends are always ready to give out helpful advice.

Many times those who engage in helping behaviors, such as the sharing of hardship, are your friends. A friend is someone who at many times will demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. And for many of us friendship is just simply having the trust of someone. Friends welcome each other’s company and show loyalty towards each other.

Friends don’t even need to be too much a like in personality or characteristics, yet many friends share the same tastes and are interested in the same activities. They engage in the same hobbies and have the same security and wellbeing.

I consider friendship to be one of the most important central human experiences in life. Friends may be the most important ingredient in this recipe of life. I value friendship and without friends my life would be very different.

Friends are those that know all about you, including the good and the bad, yet they still like you. My friends and I give each other the freedom to be ourselves and we appreciate the differences between us.

I can trust my friends. My friends believe in me when I don’t believe in myself and it is always because of their encouragement that I am able to grow and be a better person. My friends are like my family, they look after me and I do the same for them. We look out for each other no matter what; no one can come between us.