Pete - 53051, Wisconsin

Pete Greschner

English Hr. 8

Mr. Mohsen

Enmity between two friends

Enmity means the extreme ill will or hatred that exists between enemies. I believe that friends no matter what they hear about each other should always stay friends. Friends are people that one knows, likes, and trusts. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause. Friends are supposed to be there for each other. To rely on in time of need. One who will stand up with you in a fight when you really need help. Some one who has your back.

For example, I have two friends, probably the only friends that I have. One of my friends started going out with a girl last year and all through the summer. My friends and I still hung out and some times my friend brings his girl friend with us. Anyways, things were going along great I was having a terrific summer. Until school started. Once school started it all went down.

All of a sudden my friends are avoiding each other, and they’re not talking to each other because my friend heard something about his girl friend from his friend that he believed. So when he went to his girl friend and asked her about it she said that it was not true. And because of that my friend decided that my other friend lies too much and because of that he did not want to be his friend any more. I know one of the people who is involved in this story and he would not lie about his friends girl friend especially if his friends girl friend told him it. That is why I believe in friends sorting out their problems face to face instead of walking away from them because it will only get worse the longer you take to settle the problem.