Prasanna - Buffalo,, New York

I believe in the power of science, to help solve one of the most intriguing problems in the world, to provide peace and harmony in this ever-increasing violent society.

A bold new initiative by Universal Peace Corps resulting in the assembly of some of the world’s finest scientists has occurred. They not only have the power but also have the WILL to create A NEW VIRUS called the “U-S” (meaning Universal Soldier).

Several years of secret and intense neurological research were being performed across various high-tech laboratories around the world that revealed a fascinating report. The study subjects included people from two extreme opposite ends of the spectrum in any society. Several known hard- core criminals, captured terrorists, were compared with self-righteous Buddhist monks, Hindu saints and Christian nuns. A hitherto, unknown ER (Evil Receptors) and BR (Brotherhood receptors) with their respective “Epsilon” and “Bravo” nuclei or collection of cells exist deep in the limbic system of the brain. An excess of ER (evil receptors) leads one to a train of evil thoughts of self and non-self destructive behavior. The research also found that the ER receptors were significantly elevated in the criminal group, and in sharp contrast the BR receptors were significantly elevated in the pious group. The Evil Receptors are located to varying degrees in the minds and hearts of all the people in this planet. These Evil receptors have unfortunately grown out of proportion in some of the individuals. For example Osama, the epitome of Evil in modern days has cultivated this “Axis of Evil” in abundance. The axis of evil consists of: the Epsilon nuclei located deep in the limbic system of the brain, and their respective Evil Receptors.

It was subsequently discovered that genetically programmed US virus vector could be attached to these ER and BR receptors. This new U-S virus has specific characteristics:

1. They can only be created under zero gravity conditions like the international space station laboratory.

2. Once infected, they are highly contagious, because air acts as a powerful vector. It can cause pandemics across the globe in matter of days.

3. They are highly specific to ER cells. They constantly search and destroy the Evil Receptors.

4. They also have the beneficial effect of promoting the growth of BR receptors (Brotherhood Receptors).

It is no surprise that once infected by the U-S virus the criminals, will undergo enormous metamorphosis in their thoughts and behavior, they almost lead virtuous lives, like saints! They develop a general feeling of universal brotherhood, tolerance, love, and compassion. They can also be transformed into “beautiful minds”.

There is definitely a world of peace, harmony, and mutual brotherhood, with a little help from our tiny US (Universal Soldier).

This I believe in the Power of Science, to create a new world order and eradicate the axis of evil.