Johnny - Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

I believe that whatever happens you should do all that you can to make the best out of it. Sometimes you might not even think about making the best of whatever happened but it will make you feel better without all that stress. I won’t even try to make the best out of it in some situations but now that I think about it, it could help you later on. Although you might be crying over a death or something like that think about how much fun you had with them and if they did die know that they are in a better place now; the tears will turn into a smile.

I had a brown Chihuahua whose name was Ralphie and we had gotten him when he was really little. We took him everywhere we went and he would never bite us. When I let him out in the morning I would have to be close to him because he will wander around and get lost. One day I came home and I went in his room and he was just lying there. I kept calling his name but he did not move so I petted him and nothing happened. I knew he was dead because I felt that he was cold and his nose was dry. I didn’t cry but I didn’t smile either because I was more mad than sad. But I will never forget all the good times we had. I knew he was in a better place but it felt weird because I remember walking out the door petting him so it was like he cannot be dead. But actually thinking about it made the situation better.

Some situations are going to be hard to turn it into a positive situation and some might be easy but if you try the worst it could get is better. A lot of people might think that this is dumb and maybe people might think this is smart and already do it. You can’t get down on yourself for something you couldn’t prevent so rise up and make the best out of it. This I Believe.