Emmy - wellington, Florida

“This I believe is to never kepp your feelings and emotions inside of you, because you will only be hurting your self. When you keep your feelings locked up and wont talk about them or let alone try to fix them you just end up scaring your self internally even more.

I have learned this lesson by things that have happend to me in the past few years. I have gone through alot of changes dealing with family, friends and me personally. I dont really like to talk about my problems or express how I am feeling to practically any one. For the past 2 years my life has not really gone how I would want it. It was af if I couldnt control it any more.

Everything took wrong turns when my parents fillied for devorce 4 months ago. I acted like it didn’t matter but then, I started getting really bad heachache, went for MRI’s and found an amnioctic cist in my right brain. Two months later I broke my toe in a dance recital and a few weeks after that I broke my jaw jet skiing. I didnt really say any thing to any one because it didn’t seem to matter. I now can not dance which seems to be the only thing that relieves my stress and I can not open my mouth wide enough to sing well, which if the other joy of my life.

My mom has always told me these things are a sign, telling myself if I do not stop keeping things inside then I will just keep getting injured. I have not really listened and things have not really gotten better.