Nick - Livonia, Michigan

Dreams everyone has them when you were little you probably wanted to be a cowboy or an Indian whatever it may be. Growing up your family and friends always ask what you want to be when you get older and then you tell them and they laugh or tell you good luck and act like it’s a joke and still tell you to fallow your dreams. A lot of people dream big and that’s great, without a life full of dreams what do you have to look forward to? Going to the job you hate everyday or the bills you pay or the same day to day life that no matter what drains everything out of you by the time you go to bed. There comes that certain age where your not suppose to dream anymore because your in the real world now, you need a real job with a real career, no more dreaming. Being 20years old I really hear it more and more you better find a career and get an education and stop dreaming, not everyone can be an athlete or an actor or whatever your dream may be. That is true too, not everyone’s dreams come true but, how do you think all the actors became actors and athletes became athletes from hard work and never giving up. Dreams can come true but for that to happen you have to have faith and support from your family and friends. I am lucky because I have dreams and plan on keeping them and trying them till I fail and if I fail again I’m going to keep trying because were there’s a will there’s a way. There’s nothing wrong with dreaming and more people need to realize that because dreaming is healthy and I believe gives you that extra reason to get up in the morning I know it does for me so keep dreaming and dream big because I will, you never know today might be the day your dreams come true and this I believe.