Hershall - Tampa, Florida

This I Believe. I believe in “The Bribe”. First I must agree that no reasonable enpeunre involved in extra-legal activities considers themselves to be nefarious. The chances are real close to nine hundred ninety-nine out of a thousand that “The Bribe” will be an element of someone’s nefararios plot, but that does not concern me. I believe that once you accept the terms of “The Bribe”, you must stay bribed until the briber releases you from your bond. It behooves both parties to understanding the potentially long time frame that could accompany such an agreement. The level of secrecy has to be established. Everyone involved must remember the potential adverse side-effects presented by bearcats thus far not named. These are but a couple of the elements that go into determining ample consideration. Herein; “Jack” broke the law, he spoke about the existence of “The Bribe”. Breach of The Code of Conduct for the Bribee usually results in jail, a refund, death, or combination of the above. At what point does the bribe actually become a bribe? What do you call the briber before the bribe? What do you call the bribee before the bribe? The bribe comes to life when half the agreed consideration is transferred too or deferred from party “A” to party “B”. They are both just people living their lives not trying to be defined by one event. Image this coming from me, “Hershall”, he who was at one time reputed to be a retail distributor for an anonymous underground pharmaceutical firm. Sadly; no past or present Grand Jury has returned a writ, and I have been deprived the opportunity to defend or defy such character distorting attributes. I quest it would be understandable for someone as close to the edge as my life has been to believe in “The Bribe”. Truly the relationship between the Briber and the Bribee – last a long time. Being an American, I was brought up to believe in “The Bribe”. That’s why you would never, I repeat never attempt any of the following: never attempt to offer fifty cent to a valet to park your Jag. Never attempt to offer the paperboy $2 at Christmas. Never attempt to offer a congressman $99,995. Never attempt to offer a waitress a quarter tip (To Insure Proper Service) before you get your meal. Never attempt to offer Michael a girl, you heard what he said about ‘Billie jean’. “Katherine Harris”: now I’ve said it. We’re even. No you can’t ride on my plane. It all seems clear to me, I might not be the only one to believe in “The Bribe”. I regularly see people that demand the terms of “The Bribe” come before, ‘Hello, how are you?’ If you learn nothing else this week -Remember. When your lawyer said, “I might know a guy,….” Through up your hands and say, ‘I need not know more, when can you pick up the money. It all seems clear to me, I might not be the only one to believe in “The Bribe”.