Mohammed - Oregon

I Believe in FAMILY

I have 7 uncles, and they are my inspiration in life, including my father. Those People Affected and still affecting my life in a great deal. Every one of my uncles has different personality, and I am reflecting the goods in each personality in my own life. One of my uncles taught me how to do, rather than say I will do, he taught me how strong silent can be when we let the action talk; he made me believe in Silence.

My other uncle, struggled in the beginning of his life, and now he is on the top of his courier, when he talks to me he always pushes me to make the best of what I have no matter how small it is, with the strong believe, it will grow bigger, he made me believe in myself.

My youngest uncle, who is 8 years older than me and who is my close friend, has a great knowledge about most of life aspects, he can talk to me about anything and everything , he loves to read about everything, his aim was to widen his knowledge base which reflected on his social life in particular. I feel that I turned out to be like him, with bits of other things from my other uncles; he made me believe in knowledge. He gave me a book to read which changed the whole flow of my life, “Awaken the Giant Within” by Anthony Robbins. This book taught me the very basic thing every human being is living for, Pleasure and Pain. Thinking about this concept made me realize that we do everything for pleasure, and we avoid everything because of pain. Using this concept in my life made me a big achiever. The book taught me how to trade long term pleasure with short term pain, instead of having short term pleasure with the price of long term pain.

My father, my life coach, even though we didn’t talk a lot, or connected on a higher level, but watching him while I was growing up, inspired my whole life. When I reached 18 years old, I started shaping my personality the way I see my father, react like him, and deal with problems like him. My first big accident, I was lying on the hospital bed when my father entered the room, he entered with a big smile on his face, making fun of me and what I did to myself, that’s how he is dealing with big problems, he makes them small. He made me believe in my mind over my emotions

I believe in Silence, I believe in knowledge, I believe in patient, I believe in myself, and the biggest thing I believe in is FAMILY.