Talia - Inependence, Missouri
Themes: carpe diem

Life is moving,it isn’t stopping.This I believe. My philosophy to live life to its fullest, no matter what happens.

You can’t rewind your lif! What happens, happens fof a reason, reither it be posotive or negative, there is always a reason. Your choices now will effect you later in life. Don’t make stupid descions just to be the “cool” kid on the block.

Getting older, there isn’t a far, far plaace called Neverland. You can’t stop time. Just because time is too fast or not fast enough or even not going your way, doesen’t mean you stop or give up.

Death! You can’t stop it. You die when you die you can’t choose when you die.Why dread death? I;m not saying that i’m looking forward to it but, their is a life after death.

This is what I believe. Life is moving, it isn’t stopping.You can not stop it!There isn’t a rewind button for the stupid descions you make. There isn’t a pause button either, you can’t pause time. There isn’t a stop button, no matter how bad your life may seem. Live life to its fullest, no matter what happens!!