ferdos - dearborn, Michigan

Have you ever asked yourself who is God?

Everyday I hear people talking about God, swearing for God and doing things in the name of God. In every occasion I meet people mentioning God as if they know him or as if they represent him. I see people pretending the belief in God to hide something bad they have done or to get something they want; not anybody that loves God for himself. Everybody fears God, everybody is willing to compromise with God, but nobody loves him for the sake of pure love. Sometimes, I ask myself: Does anybody have the right to assume that God is satisfied about what is happening in his world or about what his creatures are doing? Is anybody permitted to talk in the name of God, do sins in the name of God or make decisions for God?

I look around myself; inside myself trying to find an answer. Well, I can not judge people, I can not assume that I know more than people and I can not talk in the name of people. If I did, I will be doing with people what people are doing with God. All what I can talk for about this debate are my beliefs.

I believe that everybody is supposed to do what is right and what is good. All humans should work together for a better world and they should protect each other; our presence in this world is worth more than fighting or killing each other. I believe humans should work hard without wasting time to make a better future for coming generations and that it is our duty to seek knowledge and sciences. I believe that everyone should enjoy his life with no oppression or slavery, and that Children in Africa must not die of hunger while food is wasted in some areas of the world. I believe that people from different backgrounds, religions, and ethics should live in tolerance and that the war in the Middle East should end.

I believe that God is a spontaneous human need, an invisible power; he is the good part of us. I believe that God is the ideal we need to follow for a better world. I believe that God is in love with us, his creatures. I believe that God is all the love and mercy. This, I believe.