Ryan - novi, Michigan

Follow your dreams

My main dream in life is to be rich. I have wanted this to be my destiny since I could ever remember. My motivation for this has been my upbringing. I have never had the finer things in life. Well that will all change in a few short years.

The reason I say that things will change is because I’ve been working harder then I ever have before in my life. I am a strong believer that if you work hard enough in life that in the end god will be there to hand you a gold star. My gold star is going to be wealth. I would love to have the nice sports car, or the big fancy house. I will not settle for anything less.

I have never really cared about school or getting good grades. I have gone to school for the past 14 years and only gone through the motions. Well, I have grown older and wasted too much of my own money to just go through the motions anymore. I still don’t really care for school in that sense, but I do enjoy receiving a good grade. There are many places I would like to be in my life, and school isn’t one of them. So in order for me to get out of school I need to graduate and find a career that is going to help me achieve my goal. I am putting myself thought college, paying my own rent, and car payments. I am sick of living paycheck to paycheck. Living this way early in my life I feel is going to be a good taste of reality and the people around me. When I say the people around me I mean the less fortunate as well as the extremely fortunate.

I would love to have my own business and give the people close to me the things they cant afford themselves. Those promises little kids make to his parents about buying them their dream house or buying your brother that car he always wanted. I know I made those promises, and I know I have it in myself to keep those promises. The feeling of doing so will be indescribable. In the end if I can keep my promises and stay true to myself I think all the hard work will be the payoff. If I don’t end up buying my parents their dream house, knowing they are proud of me will be worth even more then their faces when I took them to that house.