Allyson - LaGrange Park, Illinois

I believe that life goes on.

I believe that no matter what happens, life keeps going and people have to keep going along with it.

I have had so many experiences with my belief that I do not know which one is the most meaningful and realistic. Being a student in high school, where drama is all the rage, I have known so many people that think life has ended, and sometimes for no reason at all.

I have a really close friend that is like a brother to me. I have known him for a long time and we know everything about each other. He is my hero and the reason that my belief is so strong.

He has been through some hard times in his life and it is not fair. But he put up with all of the hard things that he went through, even though it might have been the hardest thing he has ever done.

I understand that this belief may not seem to hold true, seeing that there are some people that get to a point when they think absolutely nothing can make life better, and unfortunately, terrible events occur. But in a situation like that, life still proves to go on because everyone and everything keeps moving; life does not stand still.

Whenever someone I know is down about something, I always like to give them advice; I am told I am really good at that. And when I am done giving all the advice I usually add something about this belief, and how it will all blow over and that, simply, life goes on.