Morgan - LaGrange, Illinois
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in pushing oneself to the limit / and living life to the fullest. As Franklin D. Roosevelt said, “Above all, try something.” It is important to take chances and see where you end up.

I try to live my life to the fullest and push myself by seeing how much I can fit into one day. I have always chosen to live a very busy and somewhat hectic life, but I enjoy it. On school days, I rarely have any down time. Between homework, music and athletics, I am kept busy. I like my life like this because I feel that everyday is a new experience from which I can learn something. I try to accept as many opportunities as I can. Doing so much in one day may make a day seem long and tiring, but overall it is always worth it.

I am involved in many extra curricular activities including athletics and music. It is important to me to get the most out of life by participating in many activities. With sports, I try to push myself to see what I can accomplish. I fill my days with gymnastics and soccer. When I was little, I would dream of being on my high school’s athletic teams and am now able to achieve my goal. I plan to continue with sports to see where I can end up in a few more years. I also enjoy playing the flute. I have pushed myself to see what I can accomplish with the instrument. So far, I have made some friends and had lots of fun learning and performing pieces. With so many activities, I am always able to have something to do to keep me busy.

I try to live life to the fullest, by reaching out to others and getting to know as many people as I can. I always try to make sure that I respect everyone and treat them kindly and equally. I have made many good friends through school and other activities. I push myself to stay in touch with everyone that I know and care about. My close friends and family are important to me, so I save time to spend with them.

Without pushing oneself in life, one would never know how far they can go, or how well they can do. I push myself in many different parts of my life, including school and other activities. I always try hard which makes life more interesting and exciting. I plan to continue to fill my life and see what I am able to accomplish. I really believe in pushing oneself and living life to the fullest, because if you don’t, then you are passing up many chances that only you have the opportunity to take advantage of.