Timothy - Indian Head Park, Illinois
Themes: sports

I believe that the most fulfilling experience in life is playing for a sports team. There are many reasons about being on a team that make it such an enriching experience. The thrill of winning, meeting new people, and learning discipline and the ability to work hard are only some of the best reasons to be on a team.

If someone is on a team the main goal of course is winning. When someone wins it makes all of the hard work worthwhile. The better the team is the easier it is to work hard. When winning is involved the practices seem easier and seem to go by a lot faster. I have been on many teams in my life and the thing I remember the most are the winning teams. When comparing an almost undefeated football team to a less than average wrestling team the two do not exactly stack up to one another. Football season goes by a lot faster than wrestling season because it feels much better to be in a winning program than one that only wins occasionally. Everyone feels better when winning is involved, it makes the season go by faster and everyone on the team is in better spirits.

Another great aspect of being on a team is being able to meet new people. The best way to meet people with a common interest is to join a sports team. People can learn a lot about one another when they see each other every day. If someone is in need of friends probably the easiest way is to make new friends is to join a sport. When I joined the teams at LT I probably met more people faster in those first couple weeks of sports than I did in all of my classes.

The last aspect that makes joining a team so fulfilling is learning discipline and the will to work hard. Sports at sometimes may seem hard but if you remain disciplined and work hard that will only make competing better. There is no greater feeling than competing besides winning.

I believe that the best feeling is being part of a team. Teams stick together, work together, and win together. The most fulfilling experience is being part of a team.