Miguel - Jackson, Michigan

We all do something we love doing best, whether people like what you do or not. You do it cause it matters to you, and its a part of your life. I love to draw, and play soccer and ever since i was a small kid, i knew what i wanted to be when i grew up. That was to be an architect, through out the years of my life i was very facinated by the buildings, and houses with very fancy windows, doors, roofs etc. It hooked me more and more into it. I drew houses that i wanted to build, in High School i was in art class i drew my Dream House, the one house im going to first build when i achieve my long life goal. i also had architecture and i enjoyed creating house plans…it was fun to me it was easy for me unlike most people they had trouble trying to figure out the basics and ideas. I know becoming and architect is no easy task, but i plan on becoming one no matter how long it takes me, my mom is having a second thought about my career. she thinks it wont happen but i think otherwise, my girlfriend believes in me as much as i believe in myself. I’ll become an architect one way or another, especially by working hard in college and receiving a great grade point average to go to the university that i want to go for architecture. For when i become an architect im going to build beautiful houses, buildings anything, im going to build my parents a better house and help them out in everything, i cant help them much now but i will eventually. This is why i believe i can do and i know i am best suited for this, i have my motivation, dream and love to keep me going and closer to my long life goal.