Erin - West Newton, Pennsylvania
Themes: love, purpose

This I Believe is in Destiny

This I believe. I believe in destiny. I believe in destiny because it has defiantly played a role in my life. Destiny is a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency. Destiny started its road with me when I was thirteen years old. I met the boy of my dreams. But there were problems we were thirteen and just too young when we met and separated. Three years later we reunited only to be torn apart again by unforeseeable events that had occurred and nobody could be at fault by this separation. Now three years later we both go to school at California University and we were once again reunited. If there wasn’t destiny how is it possible that we keep running into each other? We could have found other people or went to different colleges anything could have gotten in our paths but they didn’t. Our paths lead right back to one another. This time I think will be the last of our running into each other and we will finally have been brought together forever, and destiny is the cause of this and this I believe!

I understand why the road of destiny that we were on took for so long to finally get us to where we are now. If we stayed together from the time we were thirteen then we would not have had all the experiences in life that we have had. I’ve met different people and made me appreciate how wonderful this guy really was to me and always will be. Without these experiences we might not love each other as much as we do now. Plus your children when you’re thirteen, and when you’re sixteen you think you know everything and in reality know absolutely nothing. We got smacked right in the face when were sixteen and thought we were meant to be and nothing could tear us apart. His grandmother died and that was a first loss for him and the pains from the loss tore him apart and made him confused and not want me or anything in life. I couldn’t blame him for the reaction we were young and immature. We couldn’t handle the stresses of life even though we thought we knew it all.

Now here we are at nineteen where we know we know nothing at all in the world but are at least trying our best to manage everything in life. We know nothing comes easy and you have to work for everything in life. You also have to be willing to work for it and let what is suppose to happen, happen. This is why I believe in destiny it had to start working through the years to get us to realize how much we cared and loved for one another. Destiny is not only responsible for showing us care and love but also teaching us life itself and how important life lessons really are. Without these life lessons him and I might never have been again. So I want to say thank you to destiny for all the time and hard work it has done for me.

This is I believe is destiny.