Mallory - Greenville, North Carolina

I believe in the bond of sisters. I believe that my sister is my biggest fan and I am hers and that she is one person who will always be there.

Friends may come and go, but one thing that always remains the same in life is family. I have always had a close-knit family, but my sister is not only family, she is my support and best friend. Before I moved away for college my sister and I fought just like most siblings. Even though we had our rough patches over the years, she is the one person that helped me through all the hard times. When our parents decided to divorce I had to be the big sister and help her through something that she really could not understand. When I thought I was the one helping her she was really helping me just as much.

Now we live three hours apart, but we try to talk on the phone as much as possible. Whenever we are together it is as if we were never apart. My sister is someone that never judges me for what I do; instead she is always there to support me. I believe that there is nothing she can do that would tear us apart. There are people in life that you never know whether you can trust, but the bond of sisterhood is so strong for me that I never doubt her for a second. She is one person who has helped me to be the person I am today. I can never thank her enough for all of the love and support, but I can try.

The way I try to help repay my sister for all the love and support that has given me is just to do the same for her. I believe that if I can give her what she has given me then I will thrive from it as will she. She is such a beautiful person inside and she gives me something that is so important in life love. I know that I can go wherever life takes me and that our bond is something that will always be constant in life. I know that whatever happens in my life, whether it goes as planned or not, that my sister will be there to pick me up when I fall. I know that she is a strong factor in my life and I cannot wait to share everything that life throws my way with her. I believe in the love that holds sisters together because I live with it everyday.