I am a fundamental, born again believer, having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. These are Christian terms which mean different things to different people.

The basics of my belief include:

* there is a personal Creator God (3 distinct persons and yet all one God

*God has a Holy standard which cannot allow sin (that is, transgressing His Holy standard) to go unpunished

* there will a final judgment on each human being when their earthly life expires

* at the final judgment there are only 2 possible sentences issued by God for each huiman being : going to live with God for all eternity in joy and peace OR being cast into the LAKE OF FIRE which burns forever and in which that person’s living soul is tormented forever in pain and anguish

If I were making the rules, I would probably be more lenient. But the Bible makes it very clear and I therefore encourage each person to seek the truth from God before it is too late. God cares for each person and states in the Bible that He is not willing that any should perish,but that all people should be saved. The Bible states, ” Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Read the Gospel of John in the Bible and ask God to help you know the truth. The Bible says this earth will one day be destroyed, by God. That time is drawing near.