Matt - Western Springs, Illinois
Themes: work

I believe that it is important to try your hardest in every aspect of your life. In my life, trying my hardest has gotten me to where I am today. Trying my hardest has helped me in many areas of my life. Some of these areas are school, sports, and just being the person that I am.

This belief has greatly helped me in school in ways that I could not believe were possible. Some of the specific areas of school that are helped are completing my homework, studying for tests and quizzes, and paying attention in class. It is important to try your hardest in these areas in school because if you actually try very hard to do these things, you will be a very successful student and have a very good education.

Trying my hardest helps significantly in the sports that I play. It helps me both in practices and in games by helping me play to my potential. This helps me in practice because the harder I try during the practice the better I will be at certain skills of the game. You should always give it your all in games because you might be able to score easy points because you out hustle the opponent. Doing this may give you that little boost that will allow your team to win.

In my life, I try hard to be a good person that people like to be around and spend time with. I try to show people what kind of person I am by being a nice and caring person. I also give much effort to listen to what other people have to say. I think this is good thing to do because people will show you more respect because of the respect that you showed them.

I think that people that try their hardest will succeed greatly in many areas of life. I have only talked about a few aspects of life that trying your hardest is helpful in, but there are many of other areas that it needed in. That is why I think that trying your hardest is so important to our society and way of life.