Morgan - Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Themes: Christianity

This I believe, in Christ

Christ is the one who created all of the earth. He is the most powerful thing that has happened and will ever happen to the world. To sit outside at night and look up into the sky and see the stars and the moon. I just think it is gorgeous! I feel the same way when I look at the sunrise or the sun set! Everyone thinks that this is all pretty, but to think of God, and how he created all of this just amazes me. Not saying that you need to believe in God, and that he created everything that surrounds us, but I do think that it is important to believe in something, weather it is what I believe or not.

God is a major support system in my mind. He is always there when you need him. God is never trying to be negative to you. He only wants to make you the best person you can be, through him. When you are feeling like you have no where to go, turn to God, because he is always there for you. Sometimes it may seem like he is not really there but he is always there to listen to you. He may not always talk back in words, but he talks back in different ways than you know.

God has a plan for your life, whether you believe it or not. He made a plan for each and everyone of us before we were ever born. He knew that all of us were going to go to Arapahoe High School. God knew that on September 11th the twin towers, and the pentagon was going to get it, and that we would find the cure for tuberculerious. He knew everything was going to happen, and that it was all going to happen for a reason. I know if I follow God, he has a good plan for my life.

I believe that god loves me. I believe that god also loves everyone else. There is not one person in the whole world that god does not love. God even loves Osama Bin Laden. I believe that sometimes God is saddened or even disappointed with our actions. But forever and eternity God will always love us. If we choose not to follow him we will spend eternity without him.

This I believe that Jesus died on the cross to save our sins. That he did this to give us all reassurance that we will be forever loved, and accepted by Jesus Christ himself, if we choose to follow him.