Alicia - charlotte, North Carolina
Themes: integrity

I believe in honesty. but what exactly does it mean to be honest? Honesty is when you have faith in someone, you dont llie or spread rumors about them. if someone says that they are your friend and then go behind your back and talk bad about you then that person really is not your friend. some people believe that honesty will get you no where then why am i always hearing people say that “honesty is the best policy” most people agree with this statement and i am one of them. when i was in 8th grade i told my mom that i was going to a friends house and then i ended up going to the movies with a group of friends.i still would of gotten into trouble because i didnt complete my homework assignments so instead of doing my homework i went to the movies and lied to my mom by telling her that my homework was completed and that was going over to my friends house. when i got home i got yelled at and lectured then i got yelled at i agree i should of told my mom the truth i would of not have been in that much trouble if i told the truth. so do you think that honesty i the best policy…i do. what do you think do you agree or disagree? the choice is yours make the right one… i know i did.