Brett - littleton, Colorado

Keep Your Friends Close

We are put onto Earth for one plain reason, and that is to interact with others to strive for a better tomorrow. I truly believe that in order to achieve this, one must keep his or her friends as close as humanly possible. If someone keeps their friends close, they will make new friends, have many good times, and be able to get out of a few sticky situations.

Everyone sees many unique faces throughout any typical day. Every one of them living their own life and taking advantage of different opportunities. If one person could expand their friends list, they would, in turn, find new opportunities. Having friends helps tremendously. Everybody knows people others may not. Having one friend, that may introduce someone to another friend, would expand that persons list of friends. The more friends one person has, the more ways he or she has to be successful.

Having friends will always produce good times and memories for all. For example, whenever I am with my best friends, we make games, blow things up and get in trouble, or just talk about our days and lives. My life has been great because I have friends to share it with. Honestly, the only reason God put friends on this Earth, was so that people would be happy and not eventually kill themselves. People need friends to have a happy life.

Last, but certainly not least, friends can get us all out of bad situations, assuming they are close anyway. Sooner or later in life, everyone gets in big trouble. A friend is always there to bail us out of jail, provide cover fire, or anything that is really needed. That is the reason why they are so great.

If someone keeps their friends close, they will meet new people, have many great times, and be able to get by when things get tough. That is why every single person on Earth should keep them close.