Alexander - Centennial, Colorado

Everybody Has To Believe Something

Though most people have very different beliefs, everyone believes something. There are many different things to believe in, and they are almost all very different, but one thing that they all have in common, is that they all influence the decision making process. Every decision that people make, big or small, is in some way tied to that belief. Even when people don’t think that they believe anything, that in itself can be what they believe-that there is nothing. Some of people’s beliefs may even force them to take a situation that others may not think as very important, and make a very crucial decision about it. These beliefs are usually thought of as religion, and they are usually a person’s most important beliefs.

All people need to have something to believe in, and to follow, or they would have nothing to base their decisions on. People wouldn’t be able to make decisions if they didn’t have something to influence the way that they make decisions. They would have nothing to work, or even live for; they would be wandering aimlessly with nothing to believe. People have to believe that whatever they choose will have some impact on their life, big or small, or they wouldn’t make decisions at all. Although what one person believes may be the correct decision to make may be completely different than another person’s opinion that still doesn’t change the fact that they believe something.

These things that people believe may be influenced by almost anything, from what someone’s parents believe, to what other people that may live near to them believe. Also, the beliefs of one person in an area can influence many other people, because what they believe may cause them to make decisions that other people see, and sets an example for them. Whereas, other people’s beliefs may be different, and they make decisions to do less of these things that may attract attention to them. So there is a great diversity in what these people believe, but the fact remains that all people have something to believe.

I believe that everyone who can consciously think has to believe something. Any person that does anything has to have a reason to do that, and whatever the reason, it has to be accompanied with a belief about the consequences that go along with it.

Everyone has to believe something, big or small, a lot or a little, it doesn’t matter, every person in the world believes something. So go out and find that thing that will help make decisions for the rest of your life. That is the most important thing to do; This I Believe.