Alexis - Los Angeles, California

Accomplishing my Goals and Dreams In Life

I am 12 years old and I am in seventh grade. I am a student in South Central Los Angeles. I believe in dreams and achieving my goal and your goal. For me I believe in becoming a doctor. Not because you can probably make a lot of money. I think it is great to do something that helps people out.

I believe in accomplishing your dreams some people give it up because they are tired of it not coming true .I say follow your dreams and they can come true. But they may not come true that still doesn’t mean to let your dreams go away. I will never let my dream go away because I think becoming a doctor is a great way to help people and save them.

I believe in achieving your goal and never giving up. Do not give up because people think your dream or goal you want to accomplish is dumb. I say try you’re best and do what’s right and do not listen to them just because you want to achieve something in your life.

I believe in becoming a pediatrician what made me want to become a doctor that helps kids was I like helping out little kids. Also I think people who are younger than me are very precious. Little kids who get injured or hurt makes me want to help them because I think little kids will need my help when they get hurt. Also my baby cousin who is small made me more to become a pediatrician. This I believe.