Kevin - Los Angeles,CA, California

I am 13 years old and I am a seventh grade student in South Central Los Angeles. I believe that people have rights to believe what they want to believe but they don’t have the right to kill. There are people on the streets being killed by other people what is the whole point of life if we’re just going to kill each other. I mean gangs kill other gangs, people are abused and killed, is like, having an enemy everywhere you go. I believe if we work together we could accomplish anything. Is just like Martin Luther king jr. he had a dream that black people will be treated the same but, he got killed. Violence is not the answer to our rage or madness. I believe people could use words instead of violence, I believe that people could get along, like people not like enemies murders are on the streets killing people for no reason. People go to funerals cause some one died. I mean what is the problem of the murders if something bad happened to them they have to forget about the past and keep on going. It’s not our fault what happened to them. Why do we pay for they went to it’s not our fault.