Jessica - los angeles, California
Themes: equality

I am 12 years old, and I am a seventh grade student in South Central Los Angeles. I believe in justice that everybody should have equal rights to everything. I believe in justice because some people in other countries are treated unfairly and not with the respect they need. Even though you don’t know some people may even be your family abused by their husband, or treated un respected like women who have been looked up in there own house by there husband.

These stories have happen all over the world and not just to us, but more people involve in it have been mistreated and some is even racism. The stories we hear and see happen are all true even though it happens most to women. These things are normal to us here in Los Angeles because this is the city it most happens, like women who have even been abducted by men in the streets. Those are hateful things that family suffer because the people who do that don’t care.

I think that those mistreated people are the same us and didn’t do anything to disserve that.