Danna - Los Angeles, California

The Love in a Family

I am 11 years old, and I am a seventh grade student in South Central Los Angeles. I believe in the love of a family. Everyone has a family. People in families love each other. There is always a mom and a dad no matter what happens.

Every child in the world needs love from a mother or later on in life when the child grows-up. The child will feel lonely and nothing in the world is ever good going to happen to them. Or even if the mother leaves their children.

Even if the father leaves their children. Their children will always wonder about what ever happened to their father. But, they wonder as much as a mother when they leave their children all alone with no care of a mother.

Although they might have a mother and a father they might not have every thing they want they might be unaccompanied by no brother or sister. Or if one of their siblings dies they’ll feel sad but they will always remember him or her.

That is why I believe in the love of a family because no other family or person is going to love you more than your own family, which is why people that love each other will stay with each other forever.

This I Believe!