wendy - los angeles, California

I am 12 years old, and I am a seventh grade student in South Central Los Angeles. I believe that animals are the smartest things in the world. Animals love if you treat them with respect. I think that messing with animals should be a law because animals treat us with respect and in return they want us to love them, care for them, give them shelter, give them food, a bed to sleep on. That’s why I believe the freedom of animals.

Animals are famous and if a dog does its business on your lawn, sacred it. It’s a way of saying thanks you’re the best. Why do people think dogs are scary my dog died because someone was scared of her. She never did anything to anybody and they let her go to get her lost but in stead it got worse she got ran over by a car. I guess that person was happy but I wasn’t. Nobody cares our pets save our lives each day.

Our pets give us the hope that everything is ok. They lick our faces cheering us up; they do tricks for you without you telling them to, and the care for the world. Animals are a use for handicapped people like the blind dogs help them to cross a street, I know a woman that if she sees a stray she would keep it in her home until someone offers to take the dog home .You see some people care so please animals are equal as children care for your pet this I believe. R.I.P Nuve. Loving pet, good friend.