Jocelyn - Los Angeles, California

Music is the Most Magical Thing

I believe there is a reason for why everyone loves and feels passionate about music. Everyone either old or young has told me that music has changed their lives. I’ve also read how music contributed in the times of war and when it was the 70’s, where the peace sign was the symbol of the time, and people felt passionate about each other.

I believe that music should be in the hearts of everyone as it has always done so since before our generation was born. Music has changed everyone I know and myself as well.

I haven’t found anything more relaxing and as nice as music. I always hear music and when I’m mad, sad or happy, it just makes me happy or happier.

I believe that music is the best thing ever. It’s the best thing besides what people think of love, friendship, and partying. Music changes people in ways that by the time that they are more mature, it is what they know and how they think. I know that music besides our teachings is what makes ourselves up.

I believe that music should go on forever. That the music of the then and now shall not be forgotten in the near future. That everyone shall listen to it and see how it changes them. I believe that music is the best thing and that people should never forget about it.

This, I believe.