Ana - L.A, C.A, California
Themes: birth

I believe that everyone deserves to live.

When I’m watching T.V, reading newspapers, or go on the Internet it’s very sad to see the fetus. Watching these unborn babies who were killed is very hurtful. Everyone deserves to live his or her life.

They look very sad, like if they knew that no one wanted them. I believe that this is the worst thing in the world. Everyone should know that abortion is a crime. They have no life ahead of them because they were killed. What was the point of getting pregnant if people didn’t want the baby?

There are about 1.2 to 1.4 million abortions performed only in the United States every year. This amounts to 4,000 every day, 3 every minute, and 1 every 20 seconds. So, there are a lot of crimes and dead babies. If you think that killing is a crime and something bad, why have abortions? Is the same thing, there is no difference!

I believe that we should make a difference. I wrote this essay in memory of all the dead babies. I want people to remember them and think that these babies could have made a difference in our world. Think about this, they could have found the cure for Cancer, HIV, or any other sickness. They would have been our future. I believe that one of these days there will be no abortions.