Joyce - Centennial, Colorado

I Live By Passion

Passion is a very strong feeling about something; personally my life is based around my passion. I believe every one needs to have a passion. My passion is what keeps me going when everything seems to be going wrong. I am passionate about horses. I think having a strong passion makes you work harder. I am passionate about horses because horses are the most beautiful creatures alive. I recently got a horse, his name is Aaron and I am sad to say that when I go to college, I will have to sell Aaron, unless I can afford to bring Aaron with me. So I am hoping to get a scholar ship. If I do get a scholar ship, I can use my college money to pay for Aaron. In order to be able to pay for Aaron I have to get excellent grades throughout high school. No one should be told if their passion is right or wrong. Sometimes people are misunderstood and they get discouraged and stop doing what they really enjoy. Other people are pressured into doing what there parents want, not what they want. I think it is a crime to take away someone’s passion. If people hadn’t followed their dreams, even when they were considered wrong, we wouldn’t have most of the things we have today, we wouldn’t even have freedom in America. I am the kind of person who follows my heart; I think that my heart knows what is best for me. Throughout my childhood I have always loved horses. So first I pushed for family trail rides, then I pushed for horse back riding lessons, and then I pushed for the horse of my own. I think I got Aaron because I stuck to my passion. I believe that horses carry me through tough times, of course my friends and family help but I think my horse is what really gets me through tough times. For some people sports are their life, but for me its horses. I believe that passion is what can help people through life.